Changing From Within
If you are looking to achieve and maintain a healthy weight, incorporating mindfulness practices may help you attain these health goals.
In this eight-session course you will learn to bring close attention to your mind, body, behaviors and patterns related to eating. The group support and skills offered in this program can provide a way to achieve a healthy weight that can be maintained for a lifetime.
During this course you will explore themes such as:
- Developing a personal mindfulness practice
- Becoming aware of body signals regarding food
- Guided practices in mindful eating
- Experiencing emotional states and healthy options for dealing with them
- Exploring non-hunger eating, urges, and cravings
- Healthy responses to food triggers
- Clarifying values and setting effective goals
- Recovering from setbacks and strategies for continued success
Upcoming dates and deadlines–
Join Our Mailing List
For more information about
Duke Integrative Medicine and our various services and programs, please join our mailing list.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter