Integrative Health Coaching
At Duke Integrative Medicine, we understand that making the kinds of changes in your life that result in enduring health benefits requires support over the long term. Integrative Health Coaches are an essential part of our healthcare team to help guide our patients to success.
Integrative Health Coaches create dynamic partnerships that move people toward satisfying and healthy lifestyles. Our coaches use both innovative and practical strategies to help people clarify what they want, explore options, enhance personal accountability and take action for optimal health.
Integrative Health coaching facilitates behavior change in a structured, supportive partnership between the participant and coach. The coach invites insights and clarity through inquiry and personal discovery. A coach focuses on the mind, body, and spirit and helps clients make the changes that support a healthier lifestyle. Sessions take place in person or telephonically.
Among the potential benefits of Integrative Health Coaching:
- Integrative health coaches work with the whole person, take time to listen to client concerns, and ask powerful questions to help motivate clients to make changes.
- Through the nonjudgmental coaching partnership, clients are empowered to reach their highest level of health.
- Integrative health coaching inspires change by connecting people with the ways in which their health supports their personal purpose and values.
- Clients are held accountable for their commitments, and coaches empower them to identify lessons learned from whatever outcomes occur.
- The coach helps create and sustain the mindset needed to make lifestyle changes by heightening personal awareness.
- Clients and coaches work in partnership to identify obstacles to change and create strategies for forward movement.
- Coaches provide additional resources for making healthy behavior changes.
Please contact us at 919-660-6826 for more information about our Health Coaching Packages.